Thursday, August 11, 2016

Fun in the Sun for The Outlawz

This week at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge, our twist is "Fun in the Sun." For me, fun in the sun is synonymous with swimming and pools! 
Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo, and you can find loads of fun digi stamps and papers at their store, as well as a new freebie every Friday! Check it out: http://www.bugaboostamps.com
My card base is an A2 card with the corners rounded. I used some fun paper with #SUMEMERTIME on it for the background here and rounded the bottom edges to match the card base. 
I had some digi Washi tape with waves on it I thought would look cute here, so I sized it up with my Silhouette Design Studio software and fussy cut it before adhering it to the background paper.
I found a pool in my digi library (sorry I don't know where it came from originally) and did a print and cut of it after sizing it up for my card. Then I did a print and cut of my little Bugaboo monkey with his inner tube and colored him with Copics and MEXPY markers.

4 comments:

  1. How cute this is, Carrie! The washi tape is a perfect accent and your little monkey is colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute, Carrie! Such a simple and sweet image! You colored it beautifully and that washi tape is just perfect! I must remember this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, Carrie! He looks ready to jump right in and cool off--perfect for a day like today where I am! Yikes, it's hot! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete