Thursday, August 18, 2016

Cupcake Card for The Outlawz

This week over at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge, our twist is "cupcake." Use a cupcake on your projects for an extra point in our monthly drawing!
Our sponsor for this month is Bugaboo, and you'll find a wonderful variety of fun digi stamps and papers in their store at:http://www.bugaboostamps.com They even have a new Freebie posted every Friday!
I decided to do a cupcake-shaped card as well as using a digi with a cupcake in it. I used my Fiskar's crimping tool for the "cupcake paper" the card slides into at the bottom. The sentiment is from a CTMH clear stamp, and the die cut was made with a Gina Marie Designs Stitched Circles die.
For my digi, I used my Silhouette Design Studio software to size up this sweet little turtle and then printed him out and colored him with Copic and MEXPY markers. I die cut him using a Gina Marie Designs Stitched Ovals die. 


3 comments:

  1. Great little cupcake, Carrie! So clever to make a removable paper cup for it. This little turtle is so cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, I love the cupcake wrapper; too cute! That paper for the frosting is perfect! I want a cupcake now! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is DELICIOUS, Carrie! I adore that darling image--and the patterned papers you used are perfect! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete