Sunday, February 14, 2016

PTI Saturday Snail Mail Card

This card is for another challenge over at PTI this week. We were tasked to make a thank you card for the warehouse staff. What an amazing job that would be! Those people get to make so many crafters so happy with the goodies they pack every day! I've only ordered from PTI 3 times, but each time everything was beautifully packaged, and my orders all arrived very quickly!
This card uses the PTI cover plate die "Balloon Bash." I've mounted it on some red cardstock and then adhered that to a yellow card base. Hopefully it looks like I'm celebrating the good service the warehouse staff provide.
I'm entering this card in the PTI Saturday Snail Mail challenge.
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com
{Pin}spirational 2W -   #159 - Inspiration Image* (Week 1) 

4 comments:

  1. Love this card! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following yours, too! =)
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following yours, too! =)
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect. love it. Thank you for joining us at PINspirational. Good Luck!!
    DT Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
    PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love the stars.Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational this week.
    Artsy-Arts

    ReplyDelete