Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Christmas ATC

For my second ever ATC card, I decided to go with a Christmas theme. I heat embossed "Merry Christmas" from Paper Smooches "Merry Motifs" stamp set onto some silver cardstock with black embossing powder. Then I used a Couture by Craft and Create die to cut out the snowflake border with my Cuttlebug (Sorry I can't locate the original packaging with the name, but it was something like "Snowflake border," I think.) I had already chosen some cute Santa paper for my background, so I just needed to add a couple Spellbinders die cuts for my embellishments. They are from Spellbinders "Floral Burst" die set, but I think they make great snowflakes!
I am entering this ATC in the following challenges:
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

Not Just Cards - M, F - Always Anything Goes

A Snowflakes Promise 2W, E3, Must be Christmas/winter themed #7 - Anything Goes with a Winter or Christmas Theme(Week 1)

Inspiration Destination - W, F- #54 Always Anything Goes 

No comments:

Post a Comment